Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Return Of Italics And Bold Print!!!

OMG!! I couldn't wait to tell you about this!! Heidi Klum at some soiree with a dress cut so low in the back that her refrigerator repairman muscle shows!! You can see it here: http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/Undressed
She does NOT look hot, she looks stupid with that plastic band in her brastrap neighborhood. Doesn't she have honest friends?

Okay, okay .... go to the Perfect Sound Forever website http://www.furious.com/Perfect/
and send the audio article guy some hate mail. In his current article he talks about $2500 turntable tonearm needles. I wrote him about this, since he's listening to Fleetwood Mac & The Pixies (I know, I know, THAT'S why I wrote him!)& he replied to me in a very nasty manner & I was hurt. Give it to him!

I can still look forward to Xmas, because QVC says you can still get stuff by Xmas eve with special posting costs. But after 12/21 midnight, sorry pal. That's when the holidays will be over for me!

So Britney's 16-year-old sister's pregnant! Is anyone surprised? That mother should lock herself in the bathroom & reach for the razor blades!

And as my favorite American writer Michael Musto
http://www.villagevoice.com/nyclife/0751,musto,78669,15.html
well he says Wynnonna (is that enough n's?) did some show wearing two different velvet tents & a tiara. Now that's putting perfume on a pig, Jethro!

Best daytime smartass: Regis! Check him out! (I have no url reference for this, he's on ABC, just turn on the TV)

So it looks like Leno & Conan are coming back to TV: who cares? Dumbass & Dumbassier!

And of course, what would this blog be without an update on my favorite basket case: Amy Winehouse was hauled into jail for questioning regarding her husband Pete Doherty - I mean Blake Cecil-Fielder - and his involvement in obstructing justice. And now JAY-Z has said he wants to work with her. Now that's obstructing justice! Also, Wino's father is freaking out because she was seen hanging out with Pete Doherty backstage at some show the other night. At this rate, by the first of the year absolutely NO ONE will care what happens to her. But in all honesty she told us she was no good.

I know you're out there, I can hear you tsk-ing.

No comments: