Monday, November 5, 2007

Overture

Hey!! My first post on my first ever blog page! look ma, I'm bloggin'!!

First off, and this will probably be the topic of all my postings, I need to tell you what I hate. Why? because you need to know, that's why! And I'll tell you not only once, but probably ad nauseum. Guess what? I don't care if you don't like it! Get yer own blog page, ya stinkin' smolderin' turd !!

OK, let's get started straightaway ...

Since the holiday season is rapidly approaching, I wanna tell you how much I hate those stupid blow-up decorations that people put on their front lawns. I hate those things so much I wouldn't be surprised if half the slopeheads I work with own at least one (which one is the question: Santa in a sled, or a Xmas tree in a giant snow globe?) Those things are an eyesore, you might as well just paint your truck tire flower bed edging green & red. Be sure you're wearing your favorite bar satin jacket when you do so.

OK, now I'm startin' to limber up a little. I must admit, the blogging lingo was a little rusty at the start, but now I'm rollin' along like frickin' Chaucer. What's the character limit per post on this thing?

Nah, nevermind, I ran outta patience. I'm done for now.


Next time: cliches. Yeah, I'm lookin' at you.

3 comments:

Sparty0526 said...

I will tell my parents, they own blow up ghosts. I hate them too...and why do people who have them insist on haveing 10 of them!

Tori said...

yep - they suck

Dateless in Detroit said...

Yes, those stupid things make me wretch. I once thought I saw African American Baby Jesus in one of them, that would have been ok, however, It ended up being the Abonible Snowman. How could I mistake that. Over-active imagination and Jesus fetish I suppose.
http://rantdojour.blogspot.com/