Monday, January 14, 2008

Go Ape Everybody!


So, what's new? Glad the holidays are over, I can tell you that. I've-what's that? What picture? Who? I don't know what you're talking about. Are you sure? Wait, let me see...OH MY GOD! She actually went & got a job at an airplane factory?? I knew she had riveting experience, but I thought it was limited to the stage! Well, whatever it takes for the war effort, I guess!

OK, on to other things.

Just a word about Dave The Spazz from WFMU. On Jan 3 he played the Red Rose Tea song by the Red Rose Chimps. And it's all because of me. I knew of his fondness of primates & their comical place in our society (how 'bout those commercials: the riverdancing chimps, the partying office workers, need I say more), so I sent him this link

http://www.detroitkidshow.com/red_rose_tea.htm

which tells all about one of the coolest chimp spots ever, & provides info as to how you can buy the Red Rose Tea song on a compilation CD out of Pittsburgh.

Guess he bought it, cuz he played it, along with "Mule Milk" by Big Jay McNeely (I got that one after hearing it on his show - incredible is all I can say). If you know what's good for you, you'll go to the link above & check out the video, & then take it from there and by that I mean buy the CD. And go to WFMU.org & check out the archives of Dave The Spazz shows, or listen live on Thursdays from 8-11pm. Absolutely the best radio since David Wisdom's Nightlines show on CBC. Your life will change, believe you me.

Closing note: I've made jokes to various people about Rachel Ray's husband, not exactly remembering what his kink was, so I decided to look it up. It appears he likes to be spit on! And I can't think of anything clever to add to that, so if you can, put it in the comment section.

Oh wait, how about "I got your 30 minute meal right here: hooooocccck, ptui!"

At least I tried.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew it! I knew there had to be something that Ms. Rey was tolerating in return for Mr. Rey tolerating "Yum-O" and her lack of breast. You know what they say: all good relationships are a game of give and take.