Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who Wound Me Up?


See that thing at the top? My sister pulled my coat to it. She knows how insane I get about this stuff. It's classified on a real honest-to-goodness web site as a GARBAGE BOWL. Just like Rachel "hock-a-loogie" Ray uses on her annoying cooking show. (to be honest, it's nowheres near as annoying as her talk show, because while she undoubtedly has a place at a stove, she has absolutely no place on a talk show set. Her and Tyra Banks oughta team up like Regis & Kelly, and then a crazed audience member or Gary Busey should open fire on them both.)

(But I digress, as is my way.)

This bowl is EIGHTEEN DOLLARS. TO THROW YOUR FOOD WASTE IN. IS SHE F#@*KING KIDDING ME?

See, the more I see her on TV, I notice her sweet little exterior cracking & the real Rosie-Oprah-Martha bitch starts to trickle out. No wonder she married that nutjob. She probably spits on EVERYBODY nowadays. And now this Diva wants you to pay $18 for a goddamn bowl you use for, essentially, shit! It's more expensive than her EVOO! Heavens to Betsy I hate her!

You think I'M crazy, you want a REAL laugh? go here:


Someone ELSE who's been told by a bunch of yes-men that she knows what she's doing. No wonder this country's falling apart.

Remember when I said I was going to Hawaii? I just talked to someone who just got back from there, and pancakes in a restaurant were $15. And a gallon of milk in a supermarket went for $9. Can't wait to check out gas prices.

People must be made of money, otherwise there'd be an uprising, like the Boston Tea Party. I don't know if they're made of money, but they're sure stupid as hell.

Let's see, what else can I get nuts about?


2 comments:

fat 'n sassy said...

at the shell station on south beretonia in honolulu the price uis 3.57 for reg.

Dateless in Detroit said...

Gary Busey! LMAO!