Thursday, February 7, 2008

Nothing Of Interest Here

From Update Central: The Teenagers are still on "repeat", but I've also gone back to Vampire Weekend. As for The Wombats, well they just kinda reminded me of everything else, but they're still ok. I got the feeling they were the british version of "every american band", if you get my drift. But they're quite young, so I'll give 'em another spin. What DID surprise me was The Cribs' "Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever". Even though it's about six months old I just picked up on it after reading many positive reviews. That's how it happened for me with "Back To Black". See, I didn't like their 1st one, but this one's way loud, but still it's real catchy.

So a TV ad I saw thursday nite said YES Amy, or as I like to call her "Ol' Puke Face", WILL be at the grammys. But her visa was turned down, so maybe she'll be there by satellite or something. In a perfect world she wouldn't show up at all, but win every award she's up for. But she's gonna lose to that frikkin Umbrella song I think.

Fergie, Kanye, Rhianna, blah blah blah. "F" the grammys.

Wish I had something worthwhile to say. No I don't, not really.

No comments: