Sunday, August 24, 2008

Biden Wants Band On The Run for Campaign Song


Geez. What a weekend. Perfect weather, except I had to spend most of my saturday afternoon sleeping because I worked friday night. Everything was going fine until Sunday when I got the one-two punch of stupidity. First, I see the headlines screaming that Joe Biden has been picked for Vice-Principal. Then horror of horrors I see the Sports Illustrated cover with Pumpkin seeds-teeth in a halter top no self respecting hooker would wear. And I have decided this has to be the ugliest boy on the planet.


Truth be told, I don't know a lot about Joe Biden, but I will check him out. Not that it will alter my decision in the voting booth. I mean, come on. I don't know that Biden was a stupid choice. I just wanted someone more ... something.


But that's my opinion.


And you're welcome to it.




No comments: