Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey Lookit Me! Eat My Royal Shorts!


Well, I'm going through another uninspired phase. Just give me a minute ...


Nope, not quite yet ...


Oh, alright, this seems kinda thin, and rather cheap shottish, but here goes:


If I see one more aging celeb with POINTED HAIR I'll learn how to pull a trigger. Yeah, I'm talking to YOU, Bono! I saw that hair on Travis' drummer in 1999! And those tinted glasses that you probably stole from your kid, act your age! And to top it off, his Gallic mug throwing peace signs with Africans, like he's Audrey Hepburn! Hate is a strong word, but on him it looks good!

And then there's Junior League millionaire-cum-Bono understudy Chris Martin from Coldplay, on the cover of Rolling Stone sporting the latest rockwear from Make Trade Fair clothiers. (it's a joke, don't wear your googler out)

And then I see a photo of Macca & Yoko front & center at a Stella McCartney fashion show. He of the boiled-egg puss, and her still flaunting those 40-long cans of hers like she's a Bond girl's granny. I can just imagine their conversation: "You know, Yoko, those are my daughter's creations you're gazing at" "You know, those are my creations you're gazing at". (actually, I had another snappy retort the likes of "those are my husband's creations you're living off of")

The cover of Interview Magazine: "Andy Is 80"! Yeah, and he's still relevant. Just goes to show you, start with stuff that's full of shit & you'll fit right in when everything dumbs down! (all kidding aside, I do admire him)

More Madge-Guy breakup rumors! Guess she's getting tired of him asking for an advance on his allowance all the time. (pay attention, Mariah...)

Who the f&#k is David Cross? Like I said, ...

Four of People's top five stories this week: "Jessica Alba has a baby girl"; "Tori Spelling has a baby girl"; "Angelina's twin pregnancy"; "Sarah Evans wants another baby". Question: what are you gonna do when those shoes go out of style?



Why am I even bothering with this stuff? I need a life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, David Cross is the only one worth knowing in that post ...