Monday, May 19, 2008

Peaceful Easy Feeling = Boring Blog


I have not been inspired of late which is why it has been awhile since my last post. Yet in the past I've been somewhat critical of other bloggers who's pages I frequent where their latest entries start with "prohibition repealed!" or "Z. Cavaricci is for me!" And now look at me! Nothing to say! Not even the usual crap that is of interest to only me & my inner child!

This may be a good thing. The usual fare for this blog is rant fodder. I have nothing worth typing to you about that is rantable. Don't get me wrong, I'd still like to throw a huge brick at most people out there, but who wouldn't? For me to write about that stuff would be like me saying "One thing I don't like is high gas prices". Maybe I just need to get out more often. It's pitiful: Here's some examples of what has come my way in the past couple weeks:


David Caruso: can he get any weirder?


Ellen's getting married: congrats!


It's about time the fat girl got voted off Dancing With The Stars.


Gas prices: sheesh!


Low carb flatbreads when sprayed with pam, sprinkled with celery salt & baked are a good way to get low fat tortilla chips for salsa.


Finally Elvis Costello went & made a decent album, because if I had to endure another grownup album from him, I'd have to point a gun. (warming up...)


Oh good: new movies from Adam Sandler AND Mike Myers. Now when I come across young people I'll have something to talk about other than their cell phones. (getting close)


Ashleee Simp-son got married to Pete "steinway mouth" Wentz. I didn't even know they made hoodie tuxedos! (I'm starting to twitch)




Ted Kennedy has a brain tumor: at least he didn't get shot!

I'm baaaaack!

1 comment:

fat 'n sassy said...

ted has a brain tumor, i've known he's had brain problems for years..

oh yeah, mr. sulu is getting married also.