Thursday, May 8, 2008

THE MAYOR OF MUNCHKINLAND GETS A COVER


I can't help it. I actually laughed out loud when I saw this cover. Five dads - including BARACK OBAMA??? Doesn't she mean BARAK THE CARTOON CHARACTER?? And doesn't she really mean seven? How could she forget the ones she resembles the most: David Bowie & Ed Grimley?

I don't care how hip she's supposed to be nowadays, what with her impromptu gigs with, who is it, Portishead or Spiritualized (it's one of those heads-up-their-own-arsehole bands, I just forget which one), or her newly released album (!!???!!) of Tom Waits covers - yeah I bet THOSE songs rule!

I never thought too badly of her - but now I think she's a rip-roaring asshole!
HEY SCARLETT: YOU'RE UGLY AND STUPID!
Which one of her dads is gonna beat me up?

2 comments:

Dateless in Detroit said...

I think you can take Woody Allen.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, slow down there! I don't think she's of mayoral stature, but she may well just be one of those representaitves of some Lolipop Guild ...

I also think you can take woody.