Sunday, September 7, 2008

People Are Funny


In the past two weeks I have started three posts and posted none. They were all politically inclined. I hesitated, and ultimately demurred, because I've already done some pseudo-political posts (If you want real political posts, go somewhere like Huffington Post). No one cares about my views on these sort of things, just like I don't care about anyone else's; I barely care about my own.

This whole political climate that exists right now has me vexed. Women in politics? Yeah, sure, do it, I'll cheer you on. But why always the wrong ones? Or else it's stupid old white men not knowing their ass from a hole in the ground - I'm becoming one of those myself. Politics for me always seems to be a case of not knowing what I want but sho-nuff knowing what I don't want.

Geez, lookit: a political post.

I need to get back to my uproariously funny, life-changing, you-better-dig-this-type posts. That's where I shine, n'est-ce pas?

I have a lot of things happening in the next couple months. My sister is visiting from Chad next week. My daughter is releasing her debut child the week after or thereabouts. I'm going to Hawaii for two weeks in October (houserobbers, take note).

And then in November I'm going to kick some dumbass cowboy motherf$#ker and his ugly ass wife out of their house. Yippee!!

2 comments:

fat 'n sassy said...

i know, why don't you give your opinion on something we don't hear much about from the media?

like every drizzle, cloudburst, squall,rainstorm, tropical depression, cat. #1,2,3,4,&5 thing in the ocean.

some guy was just arrested for stealing 5 truckloads of bottled water- $50,000 worth.guess he watches the news.

Unknown said...

hey - who are the cowboy and his wife? I am so confused...